Здравейте! Aз съм ...

So who am I?
To this question I will never be able to give a direct answer. But now, during the EVS, my mentor Stelyan has been helping me to solve my inner self. But as he said: "One lifetime is not enough to get to know oneself"...


Basics about me:
18 year old (or young) weirdo, Latvian. From 15th September until 6th December (2016) doing an EVS in Shipka (Bulgaria) as a part of a gap year. Thanks to Stelyan now I also know that I am INFJ from the sixteen personality types.

Basics about EVS:
The projects "Community building volunteer program" main goal is to improve the life of local community and make Shipka more attractive to visitors. More detailed information about the project read here.

My main duties consist of:
- Work in permaculture garden;
- Helping with eco-trail improvement;
- Helping in local library/museum;
- Work with children;

Basics about Among the wild roses BLOG:
Here I publish some gained experience from volunteering and different impressions of Shipka, hoping that maybe someone will come upon this blog, read at least a bit of it, get inspired, get curious and come to visit this cozy and lovely place among the wild roses. In that case my volunteering here would be accomplished. :)
Also I have published here all of my trips from different places in Bulgaria (mainly Central), which I visited on my weekends.

P.S. Hope my English is readable.
Anyways,
Всичко най-хубаво! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment