Hisarya

Thanks to my friend from Karlovo I visited also Hisarya, which was not intented in my 4 day trip. But no doubt, the spontaneous actions always turn out to be the biggest adventures.
  

In this small town that used to be Roman town I felt really cosy. This small place is full of hot springs. For me the water was surprisingly warm. Could even see the vapor as the water was flowing out of the pipes. Because the weather that morning was pretty chilly I filled two bottles not only work drinking but more for getting hands warmer.
Hisarya has limitless supply of water, therefore it's also possible to swim in a mineral water pool here.
 
Like in Kazanlak also in Hisarya there is a little tomb, but Roman one.
 
Hisarya is a perfect place where to spend a relaxing and quite weekend. I love that everthing is so clean and in order here. Its no problem to explore Hisarya by yourself, because there are signs, maps with most important information.
If you pass Hisarya don't forget to take plenty of empty bottles with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment